21 Days of Fasting
As 2021 begins we want to set our lives apart by fasting for god to move in mighty ways as we enter a new season. January 10-30 we will be seting aside time for Fasting as we make a sacrifice physically to re-calibrate our lives spiritually. Fasting can take many forms including,
- Water Fast: Fasting from everything but Water.
- Daniel Fast: Fasting from everything except fruits and vegetables.
- Custom Fast: Many people will determine what they can fast as medical situations dictate.
- Sunrise to sunset: You may only eat before the sun rises or after it sets.
- Technology, Make-up, Social Media, etc: You may determine that you spend far too much time on social media and fasting that would be a greater sacrifice.
- One meal Per Day
Fasting is not going to be easy, but it is the very process of denying the flesh that we can hear better in the spirit. What is fed and nourished will thrive. If you feed the spirit through worship, prayer and reading the word, then your spirit will mature and grow more in tune with Holy Spirit.
THE TYPE OF FAST YOU HAVE DECIDED UPON WILL DETERMINE WHAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE.
AS THE MAJORITY OF US WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THE DANIEL FAST WE HAVE INCLUDED SOME LINKS TO VARIOUS RECIPES THAT WILL HELP YOU TO DO MEAL PREP AND MAKE THE MOST OUT OF THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE SET ASIDE TO CONNECT WITH THE FATHER.
ALLRECIPES: KICK START YOUR DANIEL FAST
ULTIMATE DANIEL FAST RECIPES
DANIEL FAST - MY RECIPES
ADDITIONAL READING MATERIAL
JENTEZEN FRANKLIN - DANIEL FAST
DOWNLOAD - 21 DAY FASTING GUIDE